The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so qualified.
- Recording & covering all kind of activities that held in the University.
- Explaining & Training students in recording & directing fields.
- Editing student’s projects.
- Preparing & maintaining the equipments in the Studio.
- Explaining all the difficulties for students in recording, editing & directing in practical way.
- Training students practically on using all kind of equipments in the Studio, including cameras, linear and non-linear video editing, and sound equipment.
- Recording & Covering all types of activities, meetings, and ceremonies (educational, cultural, social and sports … etc.) either internal or external.
- Knowledge of motion graphic design software.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Skill in the use of operating studio equipment.