Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
Supervisor, I-C Maintenance Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Ensure availability of required resources for Instrument and Control equipment & systems maintenance execution and schedule expectations to complete the job safely and in time.
- Plan, schedule, execute and supervise the Preventive/Predictive maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure reliability and availability.
- Inspect / follow up tasks progress and provide report to ensure timely and quality job execution.
- Provide technical support, prepare scope of work, contracts, cost reporting and participate in negotiation for equipment repair to meet required standards and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure that maintenance records, fault reports, logbooks, are kept up-to-date. Update refurbished equipment database and history for the equipment and their accessories to ensure effective equipment keeping.
- Participate and conduct daily /weekly safety toolbox talks to discuss on safety and methods of completing job tasks.
- Supervise the testing and commissioning of new or modified equipment or systems, ensuring that repairs/ installations conform to correct methods and safety procedures.
- Participate in the planning, scheduling and execution of shutdown and major overhaul maintenance activities.
- 5 years of experience, including at least
To apply for this job please visit joblinks.ae.