Supply & Inventory Planner Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
What you will do:
- Daily, weekly or month purchase orders processing
- Ensure orders are transmitted to supplier and confirmation is received
- Ensure orders are dispatched within the agreed lead time
- Monitor and follow up on back orders
- Communicate to suppliers about changes in forecast
- Prepare the budget as per order schedule and business recommendation
- Ensure stock availability by performing of risk of run out analysis and ordering
- New model parts planning and ordering
- Obtain approvals as per delegation of authority
What Equips You For The Role:
- Around 5 years of experience in the field of Supply Chain, preferably with Automotive experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Inventory management systems. Business development and process improvement skills.
To apply for this job please visit rb.gy.