Roads and Transport Authority
Systems analysts analyse how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write requirements for new systems and may also help implement them and monitor their effectiveness. Typical responsibilities of the job include: examining current systems.
- Manage projects related to the development, improvement and maintenance of applications
- Coordinate with vendors to plan for release deployment and create and implement test cases
- Support and manage the established systems and coordinate with the systems supplier regarding the improvement and implementation of user requirements
- Design and generate database reports and implement complex applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science from a recognized university
- Adaptable member of a team to a work environment that requires the ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate concurrent projects
- An outstanding listener with the ability to communicate and convey information in an effective manner, whether orally or in writing
- Analytical thinking, business judgment, business innovation and forward thinking
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.