Systems Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
Apply Also 👉 Transformation Lead Jobs In Dubai | Allianz Partners
- Support IT strategic roadmap from finance perspective for the UAE and Overseas Automotive operations.
- Develop process guidelines and procedures for finance function and standardize the processes across entities.
- Assist implementation of digitization initiatives within the finance function within automotive.
- Assist implementation of best Business Processes in a ERP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers’ business processes as part of the overall ERP programme.
- Drive the strategic IT roadmap across automotive finance operations with the central theme of standardization and automation.
- Implementation of IS Auto platform across Automotive network operations such as FAMCO, Select, GDA, AFF, Other overseas operations.
- Drive system and process improvements within the overseas automotive finance functions.
- Close collaboration with EIT on changes/developments and business led initiatives through requirements gathering, reviews blueprints etc.
- Drive roadmap of ERP and other satellite tools usage within Automotive for Implementation of Tax regimes.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.