Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs In Dubai UAE | GMG
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Sourcing candidates, screening call with detailing feedback.
- Responsible for administrative updates relating to the full recruitment cycle.
- Enter and maintain requisition data on Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Coordinate and prepare documents for staffing and recruiting processes.
- Creating and maintaining job advertisements.
- Interview scheduling (including travel arrangements).
- Conduct pre-employment verifications (references, backgrounds, etc.)
- Composing correspondence and documents (application/interview package, offer/welcome letters)
- Frequent use of Applicant Tracking System.
- Expected to utilize knowledge of policies, procedures, and organization to solve routine and non-routine problems or questions.
- Other special projects or assignments may be assigned.
- Degree educated (2 year min)
- 3 – 5 years in the recruitment field
- Experience of working within the Middle East is a must.
- Advanced communication in English
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of recruitment tool ATS systems
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.