Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs In Dubai UAE | GMG
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- Ensures all recruitment policies, processes and templates are adhered to and recommends improvements based on business need and best practices. – – Assistant recruitment Manager
- Conducts research and implements sourcing strategies to develop a pipeline of candidates for key roles and positions anticipated based on business requirements.
- Maintains relationships with universities and participates in university career fairs – Assistant recruitment Manager
- Stays current on trends in recruitment, use of alternative sourcing channels and innovative methods of recruitment and selection
- Identifies manpower requirements, verifies manpower requisitions, reviews submitted job descriptions and selects the most appropriate channel of recruitment to source candidates
- Prepares and posts recruitment advertisements on internal and external job portals and coordinates externally with recruitment agencies to ensure all appropriate recruitment channels are activated for a particular open position
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the manager and agreeing on the individual development plan which goes beyond just training and development
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.