Technical Documentation Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Emerson
For More Job: Click Here
Your role responsibilities
- Review the documentation requirements from the customer and identify the clarifications and deviations from Emerson standard during quote stage
- Arrange meeting and finalize the technical requirements with customer/stake holders for quotes and orders
- Be the technical focal point for the customers and resolve the queries during quote/order stage
- Initiate / co-ordinate the meeting with Customers/Concerned parties during order execution
- Review Customer’s specifications and prepare comments to drive customers towards standard Emerson manufacturing processes. The Technical Documentation Engineer will assist in the presentation of these comments to customers in case of orders without project management team support
- Liaise with various teams in collecting the documents in a timely manner
- Review and prepare the documents for submittal with the agreed format
- In case of comments from customer, provide technical justification to the customer and close the comments
- Review, prepare and upload the new revisions of the document and re-issue to customer via transmittal
- Review Customer order requirements and identify the required technical documents from the already available technical documents. If not available, then prepare and release technical documentation which communicates these requirements to manufacturing.
- Select the necessary manufacturing procedures for projects that require customer approval. Resolve Customer technical queries on the procedures and ensure that procedures have been approved by customer prior to releasing any items to manufacturing.
- Prepare inspection and test plans (ITPs) when necessary. Review and approve inspection and test plans prepared by PM
- Responsible to resolve questions and comments generated by sales, manufacturing, and customers, regarding manufacturing procedures, quality assurance practices, materials testing, Code compliance, and other related areas.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Experience in highly mechanical / design / technology focused role.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in highly mechanical/design/technology focused role.
- 3 years of minimum experience in valve products, manufacturing procedures and practices.
- Knowledge on ASME B16 series standards, ASME and ASTM standards, Knowledge on NDE, welding processes, certifications, NACE, and PED.
- Application engineering or Project handling experience or QP&S experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and visualization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and regard for quality.
- Excellent interpretation skills.
- Able to organize meetings with various groups including Sales, Product Engineering, Manufacturing and Project Management to facilitate understanding of unique construction/customer specific requirements to aid in timely and accurate order detailing.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.