The Emirates Group
Manage the technical lifecycle of the relevant technologies and services under the technical manager responsibilities. Design, engineer, plan, implement, operate and support each technology, ensuring they meet business requirements and comply with corporate policy and standards.
- Define KPIs for the teams in line with departmental goals and objectives. Consistently meet or exceed agreed KPIS. Ensure all communications, reports and updates are accurate and consistently delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure technologies comply with corporate security policies and procedures and all audit observations, risks and/or exceptions are identified and positively managed. Ensure all security and other operating system patches are promptly identified, reviewed, and assessed for their impact on the relevant environment and accordingly implemented on the relevant technologies.
- Responsible for providing 3rd level support for the relevant technology environment to the Incident and the Problem Management teams ensuring efficient root cause analysis is provided and avoiding reoccurrence of incidents.
- Collaborate closely with all IT teams to deliver products and services that contribute to the organization growth.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Degree in a subject relevant to IT Experience of specialist technical experience, within a business IT environment.
- Telephony technologies and architecture
- Networking technologies and architecture
- Messaging technologies and architecture