Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | HPE
At HPE, our team members search beyond customers’ needs today to accelerate what’s next and make a difference — for others, our company, and the planet. Our customers turn to us because we are positive, empathetic, and enterprising. We embrace opportunities to accelerate this transformation across data, connectivity, cloud, and security. And together we make what was once thought impossible, possible.
- You will help develop schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plans, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- You will help coordinate activities of supporting project teams and internal and external development partners.
- You will update schedule and resource allocation, tracking progress against established plan to meet project requirements and development schedule.
- You will assist with materials preparation, testing samples arrangement and logistic support, to include but not limited to, researching information, analysis, compiling data for reports, coordinating work processes following work unit manager’s directions and other established administrative procedures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a focus in business management, engineering, computer science or related field prior to your start date.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
- You must have graduated within the last 24 months to be considered.
- Only Emiratis are considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.