Technical Services Engineer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Technical Services Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To develop, manage, and monitor the Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts “Structures” for reliability; encompasses short/long term maintenance needs and modifications to optimize and extend the reliability and airworthiness of the aircrafts structures, enhance operational dispatch, and ensure fleet readiness and safety as well as compliance with the Airworthiness Directive as issued by the relevant aviation authorities.
- On day-to-day basis to support the engineering maintenance (Line, Hangar, MCC, other CAMO Department), this would include data collation, performance review, analysis of requests, management reporting, corrective measures, and necessary modifications.
- Liaison between Air Arabia and external parties such as OEMs and regulatory bodies on matters related to modification, corrective measure and projects.
- Analyzes data and technical performance reports to define the expected life cycle of components, identify trends, highlight findings and suggest solutions and proactive modifications.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Mechanical or equivalent (LAE); alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Project Management, Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.