- High School Certificate.
- Industrial Training Institute Diploma in Mechanical Maintenance or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position.
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English.
- Ability to construct technical reports and spreadsheets and presentations using MS Office (Word / Excel / Power point).
- Ability to perform safely and correctly the following on complex mechanical equipment and pipework systems:
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on mechanical equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technical team, within the water networks section of the facility, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the business operations.