Emirates National Oil Company
Terminal Operator Jobs in Dubai | Emirates National Oil Company Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
1- Terminal Operator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The terminal operator is responsible for carrying out all the terminal activities related to the receipt, storage, blending, heater operation, quality control and delivery of product during the shift. Product movement operations ex Refinery via pipeline or tanker. Reports to the Shift Supervisor for general guidance.
- Guiding the vessel berthing in line with the allocated manifold, witnessing sampling and gauging of ship’s tanks, operating the hydraulic loading arm, connecting the loading arm. Communicating with terminal/ship for commencement of discharge.
- Carrying out water draining, gauging, sampling of terminal tank after receipt, transfer, and blending.
- Taking the required samples in the required periods to monitor the quality of the product in tank as per the customer’s quality control program.
- Assist/Independently cross check the blending components ratio for in-house blending.
- Diploma in Engineering/High School.
- Knowledge of Fire & Safety regulations applicable to Terminal operations.
- Working knowledge of computerized systems related to Terminal product movement operations, including SCADA and Terminal Automation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.enoc.com.