Treasury Manager (Financing) Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Treasury Manager (Financing)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Analyse financing proposals and provide support in the negotiation process of the financing contracts. Manage the financing negotiation / documentation process and ensure funds are available at aircraft delivery/redelivery date or execution date for non-aircraft financings.
- Provide detailed analysis of the proposals for aircraft financing, project financing, corporate bonds and other financing facilities for the Group, highlighting key issues in a comparative matrix to be used as a management decision-making tool.
- Manage aircraft delivery/redelivery process, coordinating with various stakeholders such as Group Legal, Engineering, Accounts Payable, Aircraft manufacturer, financiers and external counsel to ensure there is no delay in aircraft delivery/redelivery due to non-availability of funds.
- Analyse aircraft financing long term debt and lease commitment portfolio on an ongoing basis to identify the blend of the interest/lease cost based on fixed and floating interest rates. Monitor the short and long-term interest rate trends. Analyse appropriate fixed and floating interest rate mix based on the interest rate trend.
- Experience: Finance & Insurance. Treasury: 8+ Years
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / CPA Professional experience in Finance within a large corporation or financial institution, preferably within a commercial Treasury department.
- Strong analytical background
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.