Al Tayer Group
Urgent Cashier Jobs in Mirdiff Mall in Dubai 2023
For More Jobs: Click Here
- Receive cash or any other authorized modes of payment from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase, reconcile cash / credit receipts with sales figures and prepare daily cash summary report for submission to the accountant
- Be responsible for the safe custody of cash received and/ or other relevant documents and deposit the cash/ cheques in the bank every day with a view to carefully protect the company funds
- Answer phone calls & customer queries in a professional manner to offer efficient customer service and enhance the company’s image
- Monitor the use of petty cash, authorize payments for only approved items or emergency miscellaneous purchases and submit accounts periodically to the Store Manager/Deputy Floor Manager for verification & sanction in order to prevent misuse of funds etc.
- High school qualification
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar field
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- High level personal integrity
- Computer Literacy
- Pleasant personality and good grooming
To apply for this job please visit altayer.referrals.selectminds.com.