UX Designer Jobs In Dubai | Canonical
Canonical has been remote-first since 2004, and continues to raise the bar on employee collaboration and workplace experience design for this new way of working. You will lead the design of web applications for company processes, bringing exciting new projects to life and improving existing ones. We mainly want to build the perfect tooling for our own operation, but we may want to offer some of these capabilities as SAAS solutions to other crazy but brilliant companies, too.
- Plan and conduct research with target users and stakeholders from across the business
- Identify and document users’ needs, business requirements and KPIs
- Create new data-flows, dashboards and visualisations that automate and accelerate work
- Design services and user experiences that improve employee’s lives and get things done
- Lead your projects, driving design and delivery against agreed goals
- Excellent academic results at school and university
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in User Experience, Design, or STEM
- Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement – curious, flexible, scientific
- Drive to finish work and celebrate success
- Confidence in user research practices
- Engagement with the latest design research and innovation
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.