Vice President Jobs In Sharjah | Quanterra Group
Our Client is currently seeking a Vice President – Legal to join their dynamic real estate/hospitality team. This position will deal with a broad array of topics, including real estate development, debt and equity financing, guaranties, joint ventures, residential licensing, mergers & acquisitions, risk-management, employment, and tax. Familiarity with real estate acquisitions and dispositions, mixed-use developments, financing and development techniques and practices is preferred. Highlevel overview of key responsibilities and qualifications is as given below:
- Manage, structure, draft, negotiate, execute and advise on, franchise and management agreements as well as residential licenses and management agreements, tri-party lender agreements (i.e., comfort letters and subordination and non-disturbance agreements), guaranties, loan and credit enhancement documentation, and other contracts.
- Handle legal due diligence, coordinate with other members of the development team, coordinate various conversion matters on the takeover of an existing property, monitor compliance with local laws, draft and negotiate closing documents, oversee closings, and follow up on post-closing matters.
- Provide preliminary advice on proposed transactions with respect to confidentiality agreements, structuring transactions, letters of intent, tortious interference and trade area restrictions.
- Bachelor/Master of Law degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of in-house or private practice experience.
- Admitted to legal practice or member of a national legal Bar Association in good standing.
- Fluency in English – verbal and written. Arabic would be advantageous.
- Please note this is a high-level JD for reference purposes only. The role might include a wider scope of responsibilities in addition to the above.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.