Warehouse Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
For More Job: Click Here
Warehouse Assistants help manage the flow of products and stock through a warehouse. They are usually responsible for receiving and sending goods to and from the warehouse. Warehouse Assistants must be physically fit and able to lift and move stock in a safe manner.
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Inspect items to ensure they’re not damaged or faulty and adjust inventory accordingly
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.