We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operators for Al-Futtaim Logistics in Dubai. The primary responsibility of this position is to pick and pack automotive spare parts and accessories error and damage free. You will perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving and internal process tasks. Shipping tasks include picking of orders, receiving tasks include loading and unloading truck/container shipments and stocking the warehouse shelves. Internal process tasks include bin stock replenishment, physical counting, machine operation, labelling and bin maintenance.
- Put away sorted parts into designated bin locations
- Pick, pack and setting up orders for delivery
- Participate in storage maintenance activities to maximize bin efficiency and improve productivity.
- Participate in physical inventory
- Handle parts, tools, equipment and electronic devices with utmost care.
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order
- 2 years’ relevant experience as a Warehouse Operator or a Picker in the automotive industry.
- Able to recognize and understands part numbers and alpha/numeric codes.
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures.
- You should have to have a good physical stamina to stand and walk for duration of work and lift, carry, and maneuver heavy material or equipment’s up to 30 lbs.