Reliance Human Resources Consultancy
Warehouse Project Implementation Manger Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Reliance Human Resources Consultancy
For More Job: Click Here
- Develops the project scope, goals, and deliverables and leads the implementation of multiple projects.
- Develops the Project Charter with the Project Management Plan, and timelines
- Plans schedule, defines activities and the sequence of activities. Determines activity resources and duration.
- Estimates costs and determines budget.
- Assists in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members ;
- Ensures an efficient communication channel is established; Acts as a liaison between business users and implementation team, communicating appropriately and effectively with the internal team and customers.
- Assess risks to project time, quality and scope and develop contingencies/mitigation strategies with project stakeholders; manages issues and corrects any deviations from the plan.
- Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Deploys agile technologies to support the effective project delivery and ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Drives formal acceptance of the project among the stakeholders, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer and handover the responsibility of running the same to the Warehouse Manager
- 2 – 3 years project management experience in large scale warehousing and distribution operations
- Experience of working for a 3PL
- Warehousing experience
|Are You Interested in Other Companies Jobs:|
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.