Catalog Assistant Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Amazon
For More Job: Click Here
Key job responsibilities
- Effectively prioritize and lead a service providers accounts performance.
- Be your service provider consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting service providers’ business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into and process improvement.
- Work closely with service providers, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Customer Experience.
- Track and report service providers performance and business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align on initiatives to help drive the growth of the business.
- Has the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active communication and listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.