1- Compliance Producer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Ensure all regulatory codes of practice and cultural sensitivities related to Saudi Arabia are applied through appropriate edit decisions and certification
- Liaise with key in internal and external stakeholders when required to access expert advice, discuss best practice and determine the most suitable approach to meet the regulatory requirements
- Evaluate and assess potential content, advising the most appropriate reversioning and editing approach
- Provide clear and accurate edit instructions and direction in line with business requirements to ensure reversioned content fulfills all requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience in understanding and applying compliance regulations, with particular focus on the Middle East
- Solid programming experience and a proven track record within Factual, Lifestyle and Entertainment genres
- The ability to acquire and apply further compliance and regulatory knowledge across international broadcast markets.
- Solid knowledge of Post Production processes – an ability to interpret, articulate and apply technical edit considerations.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.discovery.com.