- Minimum 10 years overall experience in a multinational environment in leading Automotive brands.
- The candidate should have experience leading teams, both through direct line management and in a matrix set up.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and execution.
- Self-starter with the ability to take ideas from creation to delivery through a complex organisation.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen and awareness; including automotive market trends, wiser PESTLE factors and emerging consumer trends.
- Provide regular economic / market intelligence and insight to the Auto Exec Board and all business units in the UAE and overseas to drive sales strategy (short and long term).
- Lead the Automotive Division’s monthly sales, production and stock planning to look for opportunities to improve sales and mix: optimising revenue opportunities and mitigating any risks.
- Determines the framework for the Automotive Division’s short and medium term volume planning using industry best practice.
- Provide business units with regular market intelligence/insight on price positioning and competitiveness (visual, spec adjusted and transactional pricing) through a standardised process and methodology.
- Utilise market, segment and pricing insights to identify product & pricing revenue opportunities / risks and work with the key business unit stakeholders to develop and execute required action plans to address them.
- Influence business units’ pricing and product life cycle management to achieve optimal price positioning and efficient deployment of variable marketing expense.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.