Linux Systems Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Sicuro Group
For More Job: Click Here
- Setup new VPS instance including the backup, application installations, configurations and firewall.
- Analyzes and resolves problems raised by the client associated with the Linux operating system’s servers, hardware/software and applications.
- Monitor the VPS instances’ performance and to ensure all are in accordance with the client’s requirements and standards.
- Accomplishes all protocols related to deployed personnel and PM clients.
- Provides timely response/solutions to all customer concerns handled during shifts.
- Actively spot and react to any issues concerning both hardware and software.
- Communicate effectively via email, skype and phone (both internally & externally in English language).
- Conducts clear and concise shift handovers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, preferably board certified
- Minimum 2 years work experience on Linux Server Administration, particularly working on CentOS 7 or RHEL
- Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft office; Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Experience in providing technical support to clients by different means, e.g. Team Viewer, telephone and Skype chat
- Compose technical documents in Word/Excel/PDF, create and maintain Excel worksheets and databases
- Quick to understand systems, hardware and new devices
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects
- Honest and trustworthy
- Team player
- Good Interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.