Sales Executive Jobs In Dubai UAE | Accor
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- To take part in all sales-related activities, and to effectively sell all aspects of the hotel.
- Handle the issues regarding to accounts/potential accounts as assigned.
- Develop new and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans.
- Develop and maintain contact with local business generators, meeting and convention planners, Visitors/Convention Bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts and other procedures closely.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales position, preferably at 4 or 5 stars hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management / Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of Opera & Microsoft Office
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region
- Good communication skills
- Fluence in other language is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.