- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Pro-active, self-motivated, loves challenges
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5-star Hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
- You are also in charge of establishing outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence attending travel functions and sales road shows and organizing sales trips to promote sales for the hotel.
- We will provide training that will equip you to be a confident Sales Manager who stands out in the market by achieving exceptional results.
- You will report directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing who will provide coaching and support to enable you to achieve what you are driving for.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.