Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience in the Air Freight Forwarding industry
- Knowledge about global tradelanes, airlines & air freight solutions
- Experience in Customer service and handling Key business client, airline & rate negotiation
- Cargowise experience preferred
- Excellent MS office skills: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good commands in professional emails writing
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide Freight solution to the customer
- Develop relation with the customer
- Support client for any claim, payment issues or pending shipment.
- End to end follow up on shipment life cycle
- Provide support for the sales, to quote client and Follow on business award.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders internally
- Negotiate rates with carriers / agents and offices
- Achieve the over all freight numbers for the customers assigned
- Report any failure to the line manager and ensure client is updated on time.
- P&L monitoring and Job invoicing.
- Handle freight enquiries, quotations and coordination with local and international clients.
- Ensure improvement in On time delivery performance of the tradelanes serviced by Aramex
- Ensure Cargowise adoption & milestone status update integrity is 100%
- Monitor & manage airlines relations on a station level for a better buying power and lead negotiation of Adhoc or contracted rates to provide more competitive rates to customers
- Coordinate with regional pricing desk for RFQs, projects & tenders whenever required
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.