Service Quality Officer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
- Contributes in developing, implementing, and enforcing the Service Quality Assurance Manual that covers policies and operating procedures for the Contact Center activities.
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales.
- Bachelor degree in Management/ Administration or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in Fench, English & Arabic Languages;
- 2+ years of related working experience in similar role in service quality/quality assurance in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven skills in enhancing performance, achieving targets and increasing sales.