Training Specialist META Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Red Hat
For More Job: Click Here
hat you will do
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business within your assigned territory/segment/vertical by selling training and certification offerings.
- Exceed financial goals, including sales bookings and revenue
- Work directly with customers (in person or virtually), to craft and execute on their training and certification plans.
- Engage with partners to drive force multiplication of Red Hat enablement within their companies as well as with their customers\
- Negotiate terms/pricing/contracts and advance them through to closure
- Manage consumption and renewals of Red Hat Learning Subscription (RHLS)
- Manage forecasts, provide quotes, scope proposals, close deals, and track data through Salesforce.com (SFDC) and our learning management system (LMS)
What you will bring
- 5 years of sales / business management experience with a proven record of achievement.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally (primarily over the phone, video conferencing and in person)
- Ability to work with various sales teams (internal and external) championing Red Hat training and certification.
- Experience with SFDC or equivalent CRM system.
- Strong Experience with Office Suites (MS Office, Google G-Suite, LibreOffice or alternatives)
- Understanding of learning management systems (LMS)
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.