Warehouse Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Agroshipping
For More Job: Click Here
- Manages the Customer Service team efficiently ; builds and maintains unsurpassed customer relationships, ensures impeccable customer service at all times.
- Ensures the team has the readiness in responding to customer queries, meeting KPIs, releasing billing reports and sending relevant documents to customers.
- Provides trainings to customer service team on legal requirements, customer KPIs, right customer service and email etiquettes.
- Ensures that all set KPIs per customer are met and overviews clear and comprehensive records.
- Tracks team productivity (operations and customer service) and takes action for better planning and resourcing.
- Overviews the inventory records and location for cost accounting to ensure adherence to the warehouse and distribution procedures are executed ; should implement best storage practices for the optimum utilization of existing space.
- Liaises with internal customs department to ensure custom clearance procedures are compiled and legal requirements are met; ensures all JAFZA requirements and relevant information are update and available for the stock holding at any point of time.
- Manages the control of temperature measured areas, and places systems for preventions of system failures.
- Ensures the team is driven towards the best warehousing practices.
- Ensures that employees are guided, supported and trained daily; organises structured on job trainings; develops career paths for all team members.
- Should implement Lean strategies at work place and engage in Continuous Improvement Projects, which has outcomes as cost reduction, quality improvement, decreased failure rates, lead time reduction etc ; should have keen eye for identifying wastes and eliminating the same.
- You must have experience of working for a 3PL
- You must have managed customer service as part of your logistics position
- You must have managed a FMCG or food products warehouse
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.