Vacancies are announced in the Etisalat Career Jobs Portal today for their Branches and Head Offices, All the available details of this announced vacancy have been provided in this Job Listing presented by Hiring If you want to pursue your career in Etisalat , then this would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. Candidates are requested to send their updated CV/ Resume in Word/ PDF file only. Best of luck!
Let’s move forward to highlight Etisalat Careers which they often offer you to explore your creativity with your full potential and the vision. Etisalat gives you a chance to become a part of their winning and dedicated team to enhance your career and make it more professional together. Now you don’t need to wait longer if you have not applied for Etisalat yet. Take steps forward and drop your CV today.
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||18th October 2021|
Etisalat’s establishment journey began in 1976 between a British company and local partners. Later, it became a joint stock company or a public limited company in other words whose 60% shares bought by the government of Dubai and the remaining 40% were publicly traded. A few decades later, Etisalat ranked in the list of 14th world’s largest mobile networking companies who have been providing innovative services to 140 million customers from 16 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Etisalat is a highly rated and a most profitable company in the world today and a brand itself.
Getting a job as a fresher seems like a dream today where we just could imagine but never make them happen into reality. But with a career at Etisalat, you can actually make it happen even as a fresher. Yes, you heard right! And there is absolutely no doubt that freshers and experienced both can be hired for the following listings: Call Center, Driver, Sales and Security which are often announced in the wide range. Join us today and let’s grow together.
We are in need of those individuals who have ambition, passion and innovation to do something and that great employee would be an asset to the organization for sure. Because if people have the above 3 things can change the world. If you have a keen interest in applying for the following jobs, then you are requested to take a closer look towards the listings seen below that will help you to let you know the procedure of applying. All the best!
|Director Strategy & Performance||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Tax Director||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Business Performance Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Etisalat Graduate Programme||Dubai||View & Apply|
Applicants trying to apply for Etisalat can simply submit their resume through clicking the button “Submit Your CV Online.” For online submission, you will need to create a profile using your biodata. After logging in the account, you will find a job application on the Etisalat Forms should be filled with information from your documents and degrees. A detailed resume will be beneficial for the hiring team because it will make them see that you are the best for this post. As a reference, you can attach a cover letter, as it will give an insight into your character and skills to the employer. Interviews will be conducted after the completion of the screening process. Selected individuals will hear back from the authority within a week or two via the email address or phone number available in the form. Best of luck!
A company that strongly believes in customer experience and values its employee relations is looking to hire talented people for...Apply For This Job
Autozone Application For Director, Digital Experience ( Search ) Jobs in United States Details: Job Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Marketing,...Apply For This Job
Manager-Sustainability Projects Jobs in Dubai | IFFCO Jobs 2022 Hiring Organization IFFCO Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Date Posted...Apply For This Job
Ministry of Justice Jobs 2022 Latest MOJ Vacancies Company Name Ministry of Justice Job Location USA Salary Depending Upon Position...Apply For This Job
Asset Integrity Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates National Oil Company Jobs Hiring Organization Emirates National Oil Company Job Location...Apply For This Job
Strategy Manager – Banking/Financial Services Job In Dubai 2022 | Michael Page Hiring Organization Michael Page Job Location Dubai, United...Apply For This Job