What are we looking for?
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
What will I be doing?
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.