PMC Senior Planning and Project Controls Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi UAE | Wood
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Wood is currently recruiting for a PMC Senior Planning and Project Controls Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Should be familiar with and has demonstrated records of Delay Analysis techniques including : Impacted as-Planned, Collapsed as-Built , As Planned Vs As Built , Time Impact Analysis (TIA) and Window Analysis
- Able to demonstrate and use problem solving techniques and Root cause analysis
- Studying and understanding all relevant documents and conditions pertaining to the project
- Establishing and defining job orientated project control procedures
- Defining primary job objectives clearly at project and departmental management levels by highlighting schedule and cost requirements
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- PMP – SP is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.