Al Nahiya Group
Procurement Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Al Nahiya Group
Responsible for the daily execution of the tendering process, reviews, and analysis of company risks associated with each tender, accountable for the collation and submission of the tender proposals in accordance with client Invitation to Tender (ITT) requirements.
- Check the quantities from the CAD drawings.
- Should have experience in finalizing the sub contractors
- Finalize material suppliers for Steel Structure drawings in Steel Fabrication .
- Coordinate with the Design ,Estimation team & Project team for multile projects at the sametime .
- Finalize contractors and kick start project on receipt of the permit as per BOQ, Budget & Drawings at the right time as per the Company approved payment terms.
- Good communication skills in English & Hindi will be preferred.
- Good knowledge in Excel, Word, CAD etc.
- Liaising with Project Coordinators/Planning Engineers/Site Engineers/Stores for Materials, equipments on daily basis.
- Coordination with vendors for delivery of materials/goods on time.
- Confirming Purchase orders, Generating LPO & liaison with Finance for clearing Funds.
- Obtaining Feedback from stores on receipt & quality of materials/equipment. Mobilizing & de-mobilizing sites.
- Assisting Construction Manager in monitoring operational cost, preparing statistics & budget variations etc.
- Tracking site material consumption. Demand Planning for each category.
- Enter and monitoring the data in computerized system.
- Arranging Materials for inspection & certification purposes. Managing supplier files/records.
- Regular market research and carrying out regular vendor ratings.
- Responsible to prepare weekly/monthly/yearly reports and send to all concerned parties.
- Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Should be well versed with materials related to interior turnkey works such as building materials, Steel Fabrication .and special items as required.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.