Air Charter Service
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently, but enjoys working with people inside and outside of ACS
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Resilience with the ability to bounce back after setbacks
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights to ensure a win win for ACS and the client
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong numeracy skills
- Valid UAE driving license
- Valid passport with the ability to gain visas to travel within Middle East and Europe
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary with generous commission
- Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
- Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.