Customer Security Lead Jobs in Dubai | Nokia Careers
For More Job: Click Here
1- Customer Security Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Understand key customer security requirements, Nokia’s key security capabilities and based on them summarize Nokia’s key security and privacy value in an easy to read format for customer and customer team use.
- Analyze the latest security trends emerging from customer demands and industry, estimate their impact to Nokia’s customer offering together with Nokia business groups and actively propose improvements.
- Understand the regional regulatory requirements on security for the telecom industry and represent Nokia’s interests in the security dialog with different regulatory bodies.
- Drive security as a differentiator within strategic customers by supporting customer teams to build differentiation with security and actively participating in strategic customer dialog around security.
- Knowledgeable and expertise of the latest trends pertaining to security in general and cyber security specifically
- Understanding of telco security principles, key telco security risks and available telco security solutions
- Subject matter expert in security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF) and the latest trends.
- Strong understanding of local aspects of security requirements and legislation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.