NMC Specialty Hospital
Specialist General Paediatric Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
1- Specialist General Paediatric
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Performs the professional duties of a pediatrician.
- To perform his duties in the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic evaluating patients on a daily basis.
- To performs professional duties of pediatrician in accordance with the delineation of privileges as recommended by the Credentialing Committee and approved by the Medical Director, Orders Laboratory, radiological examinations, determines diagnosis, prescribe medications, advice nursing and dietary care as necessary and applies such preventive measures as required.
- Attends deliveries or cesarean section deliveries as required.
- Graduate of approved Medical School with a valid license to practice medicine.
- Post-graduation in Pediatrics from approved Medical School; Certification by the American Board of Pediatrics or equivalent U.K. certification Member of the Royal College of Physicians (PAEDS).
- At least 3 years as a full-time pediatrician, after residency training.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
To apply for this job please visit eiby.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.