Siemens Energy LLC
Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Siemens Energy LLC
For More Job: Click Here
Now let’s talk about you!!
- Do you have a proven track record of successful recruitment delivery in a Technical, IT and Digital recruiting environment?
- Have experience of implementing and leading people through change?
- You should have excellent command of both written and spoken English with a Minimum 5 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition.
- Comprehensive understanding of the labor trends affecting the Middle East as well as some knowledge of the European markets.
- Experience in implementing employer branding and strategic recruitment concepts.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment and supporter of diversity.
- Interest in a long-term career rather than a next step
- Strong Negotiation, Influencing and Sales Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills with Arabic language being preferred.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
What are my responsibilities
- Successfully cover the increasing hiring demand in the region and supporting stake holders.
- Promote and practice TA digital transformation and recruitment marketing
- Extensive use of Application Tracking Systems is essential
- Take ownership of recruiting projects, such as ramp ups in a country or recruiting drives.
- Support and drive implementation of Siemens TA global and regional projects.
- Drive efforts to make Siemens the employer of choice in the region.
- Execute employer branding, university relations and localization initiatives in the region
- Drive, monitor and continuously improve the performance of Talent Acquisition.
- Understand customers’ needs and meet their high expectations.
- Work closely with all Siemens HR units locally and globally.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.